Wednesday, February 1, 2023

AAA Birthday Challenge - #46 Use Stencil(s)

Hello my Crafty friends,

How are you doing?! Hope you are well :)  

Today I'm sharing card made for AAA Birthday Challenge - #46 and the challenge is use Stencil(s)




For today's card, I have used Uniko's Pure Florals Chrysanthemum Stencil and used zig markers for a change in the shades of yellow πŸ’› I have used pencils for shading the flowers a little bit :) 


Also once I was satisfied with the outcome, I went ahead and used Happy Birthday die from Simon Says Stamp. I have used golden color cardstock for inlaid eclipse technique. All these were matted on the kraft cardstock. To finish off the card added the splash of golden paint and few embellishments along with glossy accents on the happy birthday die :) 


I hope you like my card inspiration and its time for you to take out your stencils from your stash to play along with current challenge please head over to AAA Birthday Challenge Blog and get inspired by my fellow crafters to play along :) We have Catherine as a guest designers for this month. I loved how she has played with stencils !:) 
 
Supplies Used  

Uniko - Pure Florals Chrysanthemum Stencil 
Simon Says Stamps - Happy Birthday Wafer Die 
Waffle Flower -  Deckled Frames Die 

Do let me know how it has turned out in the comments below πŸ‘‡πŸ€— also if you are interested in such card inspirations please do follow me on my Instagram page - Papiershades 

Thank you for stopping by here πŸ˜ƒ

Love,

Deekshita ❤️



2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is absolutely stunning! The big Chrysanthemum, the inlay "Happy Birthday", the yellow...... well I love everything about this card! So beautiful, Deekshita! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsers, that flower is stunning and I love that eclipse sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

~ AAA Colourful Challenge #2 - Guest Designing

Hello my crafty friends, I'm here with a new colorful card for a brand new challenge in town called AAA Colourful -Colour theme challeng...