Wednesday, March 1, 2023

AAA Birthday Challenge - #47 Stripes/Dots

 Hello my Crafty friends, 

Hope you are doing well !! And it's March  already πŸ™ˆ and I witness the summer heat here. Hoping that sun would be gentle in coming days ahead here 😎🌸

I'm sharing a card little lately that's made for the AAA Birthday Challenge for the March - #47 Stripes / Dots 

I tried to capture the colors of spring in this card, took the cardstock stripes of 1/4th inch and adhered them on a square paper and then matted on copper mirror metallic cardstock . I struggled to capture the shine of the same in the pic below πŸ™ˆ 

I kept it simple and clean this time. HB2U letters are die cuts several times and adhered  together along with a vellum. I wanted to add enamel dots but ended up using these mini florals which were made for other projects :)  


I hope you like my card inspiration and if you would like  to play along with current challenge please head over to AAA Birthday Challenge Blog and get inspired by my fellow crafters to play along :) We have Hannelie as a guest designer for this month. She is a Desert Diva and queen of CAS cards !!! I love how she pulls each and every single card with so much simplicity yet beautifully and elegancy :) 
 
Supplies Used  

Cardstocks - from Local Stores
HelloBlueBird -  Alpha & numeric dies
DMC dies - Ruffled roses and Five Pointed flowers 

Do let me know how it has turned out in the comments below πŸ‘‡πŸ€— also if you are interested in such card inspirations please do follow me on my Instagram page - Papiershades 

Thank you for stopping by here πŸ˜ƒ

Love,

Deekshita ❤️

4 comments:

  1. a great use of the colourful strips and vellum layer. Thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers atg birthday challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this pretty card! The background really makes the sentiment pop! Thank you for playing with us at the HLS Die Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie DT
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pretty strips behind the HB2U. I like how you achieved dimension by stacking your diecuts. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Birthday Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

~ AAA Colourful Challenge #2 - Guest Designing

Hello my crafty friends, I'm here with a new colorful card for a brand new challenge in town called AAA Colourful -Colour theme challeng...