Tuesday, January 24, 2023

~ Somebunny loves YOU ❤️

Hello my crafty friends,

How are you?! I'm back again to share a card that's made for #mftsketchchallange - 629


I wanted to play for MFT Sketch challenge from so long but finally made it to link up with valentine card πŸ™ˆ I chose to keep it in classic red and sand brown combo than using usual valentine colors πŸ’• 

Colored the stamp from My favourite things - Beach Bunnies with zigmarkers and to mimic the sketch have used stitched circle dies and love speech bubbles to complete the look. 

These are the closer look of the bunnies 



I hope you liked my take on the same , do let me know in the comments below πŸ‘‡πŸ€— also if you are interested in such card inspirations do follow me on Instagram page - Papiershades 

Thank you for stopping by here πŸ˜ƒ

Love and Hugs,

Deekshita 


Joining in for below challenges 

MFT Sketch Challenge -569 



Time Out Challenges 230 - Inspired by words 




















2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card Deekshita - these bunnies are adorable and you've coloured them beautifully! Thanks for your taking Time Out to share it with us at Time Out Challenges! Hope we'll see you in the gallery again soon!
    Hugs, Kate (katescardcorner.blogspot.com)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Kate πŸ’ž for encouraging and you so kind to say that ☺️

    ReplyDelete

~ AAA Colourful Challenge #2 - Guest Designing

Hello my crafty friends, I'm here with a new colorful card for a brand new challenge in town called AAA Colourful -Colour theme challeng...