Wednesday, January 12, 2022

A Little Note of Thanks :)

 Hi Crafty Friends , 

            Starting a  year with a little note of thanks through this card to all my crafty friends and everyone here for encouraging and supporting :) 

            We have a new challenge at our monthly collaboration under #craftingwithcraftyfriend .  The challenge of this month is to use the Cue from our Initials and combine it with card making techniques. In my case its D & J , I have used debossing + die cutting along with a jute chord for todays card. 

            I have used few colored / inked cardstocks and took a flower die cuts out of it. Adhered few green strips to the stem of the flower and used a jute chord. Added a small birdie with a note saying " A Little Note of Thanks " as a sentiment for the card. This technique was so new to me and I completely enjoyed making it. Hope you like it too :) 

Love and Hugs,

Deekshita :) 


Joining in this card for couple of challenges : 











            

4 comments:

  1. Wow... what a cute little bouquet! Those flowers are too cute and I like your subtle use of color and the tiny bird! Thanks for playing with us at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shauna for your encouraging words ❤️ means a lot😍❤️

      Delete
  2. What a wonderfully cheery card! Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

~ AAA Birthday Challenge #60 Shaker ✨💖🧁🥳

Hello my Crafty friends, Summers are full on swing mood ☀️🏖️ Miss A has conquered my craft space with her new goodies. She is eager to expl...