Friday, March 1, 2024

~ AAA Birthday Challenge #59 - Geometric πŸ’ πŸ”ΊπŸ”ΈπŸ”ΆπŸ”΅⚪

 Hello my Crafty friends,


I'm back with simple card today that's made for AAA Birthday Challenge #59 - Geometric 


Here is my take on the same , I chose few colored cardstock and cut them in triangle shapes and adhered them to A2 card base. 



I'm using sentiment which is hand lettered and few sequins to finish off my card 🀩

I hope you like my card inspiration and if you would like to play along with current challenge please head over to AAA Birthday Challenge Blog and get inspired by my fellow crafters to play along :) 


Do let me know how it has turned out in the comments below πŸ‘‡πŸ€— also if you are interested in such card inspirations please do follow me here and on my Instagram page - Papiershades 


Thank you for stopping by here πŸ˜ƒ



Love,

Deekshita ❤️

9 comments:

  1. very clever use of geometric shapes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colour combo Deekshita. The design is fantastic. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Denise for always stopping by here and encouraging ❤️

      Delete
  3. Like it? No, I LOVE it! Such a fab and clever design. Love the colour combination, and your hand lettering is amazing. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jane , u are sweet to say that !! ❤️

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

~ AAA Birthday Challenge #60 Shaker ✨πŸ’–πŸ§πŸ₯³

Hello my Crafty friends, Summers are full on swing mood ☀️πŸ–️ Miss A has conquered my craft space with her new goodies. She is eager to expl...