Monday, January 31, 2022

~ nothing is better than a TRUE FRIEND πŸ‘―πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’—πŸŽ•

 Hello Everyone, 

            I am back again with this beautiful floral card which is dedicated to my dear friend Disha. She is a avid crafter with a kind and beautiful soul. She is been a constant cheerleader to me and I want to THANK YOU DISHA for everything :) 😘

Today's card has a simple watercolor floral panel with the dry embossing on the right side :) I have used small flowers from Garden Treasure stamp set. 

I have masked the big flower and added small ones along with leaves around. I have colored them using the zig markers in the shades of pink , yellow and green which is also the colors of Altenew's January Inspirtation Challenge. I had also stamped small flowers separately and fussy cut them which was adhered flat on the lower side of the side. 


To give a dramatic look to the panel, I chose a loose watercolor shades around the flowers and added splatters :)  This panel is adhered on olive based cardstock with sentiment on the black strip 



Hope you like this card, do let me know how it has turned out in the comments below. 


Love and Hugs,

Deekshita 


Joining in the card for couple of challenges : 

















1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous, and I know your friend will love it. Your water colored panel is so well done, and I love the way you left some of the cuts un-popped. Thank you for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete

~ AAA Birthday Challenge #60 Shaker ✨πŸ’–πŸ§πŸ₯³

Hello my Crafty friends, Summers are full on swing mood ☀️πŸ–️ Miss A has conquered my craft space with her new goodies. She is eager to expl...