Tuesday, February 1, 2022

~ LOVE in Air πŸ’–

Hello Crafty Friends, 

            We have entered to the 2nd month of the year , now we are all busy in making some valentine cards. Today I have one such of the kind made using the sketch shared by MFT. 

I have colored the critters using the alcohol markers and pencils and used a pattern paper from MFT to follow the sketch. Circle was masked and used the stencil for giving the cloud details.   


Hope you like my take on the sketch. Do let me know how it has turned out in the comments below.

Love and Hugs,
Deekshita 

Joining in for the MFT Sketch Challenge - 578



No comments:

Post a Comment

~ AAA Birthday Challenge #60 Shaker ✨πŸ’–πŸ§πŸ₯³

Hello my Crafty friends, Summers are full on swing mood ☀️πŸ–️ Miss A has conquered my craft space with her new goodies. She is eager to expl...