Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Sending You Oceans of Love 💞

Hello my Crafty Friends, 

        Hope you all are doing well. This week was more for resting and taking care of health as we all were tested positive. Since I had to be isolated I could make today's card for the current MFT sketch challenge. 


It has many of its first's 😍 I wanted  to try my hands in several things 😆 Cute Mermaid is colored using alcohol markers ( my first try ) and background was of course ink blending (my favorite technique) also bubble (using pencils ) . I was inspired by Rahmat mam card (bubble tutorial) and wanted to try it here. 

Background was made using the distress inks and the colors I chose was Chipped Sapphire, Mermaid Lagoon & Peacock feathers. For bubble I have used polychromes pencils in the shades of blue, purple yellow, green and orange. Fun part is splatters of white. Below is the close up pic of the mermaid. 


The card design and arrangement is very simple and self explainable. As I said earlier, it was made for MFT Sketch Challenge - 577 

Hope you like my take on the challenge . I would be happy if you would share your feedback on the same in the comment below. 

Love and Hugs, 
Deekshita 




No comments:

Post a Comment

~ AAA Birthday Challenge #60 Shaker ✨💖🧁🥳

Hello my Crafty friends, Summers are full on swing mood ☀️🏖️ Miss A has conquered my craft space with her new goodies. She is eager to expl...