Tuesday, February 8, 2022

~ LOVE - you are my happy place 😊

Hi my Crafty Friends, 

Hope you are safe and doing well. I am back again with one more LOVE card, please excuse me :) I'm digging out my stash and make it useful. Today's card was made using the color inspiration challenge from MFT , also challenged myself to not to use any critters. 

And thus the card made with only dies. I chose a word die from MFT and die cut them in the Kraft cardstock, and adhered a vellum panel to the back of it and colored them in the shades of challenge. Later to add an interest, I gave a stamp border look to that panel with partial diecutting. This panel was adhered to white cardstock to pop up the colors in the back of vellum.

I couldn't resist myself so stamped little birdie and colored them. Sentiment was embossed on a black strip of paper and adhered using a foam tape for the dimensional look. 


Hope you like my take for the challenge, do let me know how it has turned out in the comments below. Also if you wish to see more such projects do visit my Instagram handle - papiershades


Love and Hugs,

Deekshita 

Joining in for below Challenges : 

MFT Sketch Challenge - 579 











MFT Color Challenge - 182





No comments:

Post a Comment

~ AAA Birthday Challenge #60 Shaker ✨💖🧁🥳

Hello my Crafty friends, Summers are full on swing mood ☀️🏖️ Miss A has conquered my craft space with her new goodies. She is eager to expl...