Saturday, February 5, 2022

~ Lots of LOVE / Heart 💕

Hello my Crafty Friends, 

I am back with one more valentine card, but with the twist is using only dies. I wanted to make a non-critter card using Lawn Fawn supplies and I was pretty happy with the outcome after many tweaks. 

    The card panel was ink blended using the Craftyscrappers Premium Inks - they are very juicy and blended well with the shades in red. I have used outside in stitched heart stackable dies and cut the inked panel. Using the fancy lattice backdrop die - white and gold panel die cuts was taken and negative die cuts were used in the heart panel. 

It did take some time to stick those tiny parts to the panel and I followed Pop Up DieCut Inlaid technique here. I chose the sentiments from reveal Wheel sentiment stamp set , it was heat embossed on black piece of strip. All these elements where adhered flat with liquid glue on A2 top folding card leaving a small border. Lastly few gold splatters and pearls to beautify the card :) Below is the close-up pic. Is'nt it look pretty ?! 😁



Hope you like my take on this card, do let me know how it has turned out in the comments below. 
Also if you wish to see more such projects do visit my Instagram handle - papiershades

Love and Hugs, 

Deekshita  


Joining in for below Challenges : 

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 117 - Lots of Heart



No comments:

Post a Comment

~ AAA Birthday Challenge #60 Shaker ✨💖🧁🥳

Hello my Crafty friends, Summers are full on swing mood ☀️🏖️ Miss A has conquered my craft space with her new goodies. She is eager to expl...