Tuesday, November 8, 2022

'Tis the Season to be Jolly 🎅🏻🎁🎄⛄

'Tis the Season to be Jolly 🎅🏻🎁🎄⛄

Hello friends,

Finally I pulled up my courage to participate in MFT SUPERSTAR CONTEST 2022 . Here is my entry Clean and Simple Genius Category. 

I have used the Stampset 'Tis the Season, stamped the Santa with gifts sack image using the MFT Extreme Black ink on the kraft cardstock. Colored them using the polychrome pencils and masked the legs & bag and added snow details for added interest. Sentiment was heat embossed. Added white snow details using white gel pen. 


Clean and Simple is not my forte, but challenges like these would help me to pull up my socks 🙈🤩


Hope you like my take on the same ☺️ Please let me know how it has turned out in the comments below 🥰❤️


Love ,

Deekshita 


Joining in for below challenges: 

MFT Superstar contest 2022 - Clean & Simple Category



MFT Weekly Sketch -  MFTWSC618








No comments:

Post a Comment

~ AAA Birthday Challenge #60 Shaker ✨💖🧁🥳

Hello my Crafty friends, Summers are full on swing mood ☀️🏖️ Miss A has conquered my craft space with her new goodies. She is eager to expl...