Monday, July 1, 2024

~ AAA Birthday Challenge #63 Fabulous flowers

 
Hello 🤗 my crafty buddies, 


It's been a long time that I haven't showed up here !?! I took a small break as I needed it 😶 I missed my craftspace and was so happy to be back !! 

Today I have inspiration for our monthly AAA Birthday Challenge 63# Fabulous flowers 🌼 


I have used solid stamping technique for today's card. Stampset is from Indian brand called Mudra. Since the focal point should be on florals I tried to keep the background in subtle colour. 


Added few gold splatters and embossed sentiment. And of course few sequins ✨ I hope you like my card inspiration and if you would like to play along with current challenge please head over to AAA Birthday Challenge Blog and get inspired by my fellow crafters to play along :) 


Do let me know how it has turned out in the comments below 👇🤗 also if you are interested in such card inspirations please do follow me here and on my Instagram page - Papiershades 



Thank you for stopping by here 😃



Love,


Deekshita ❤️

1 comment:

~ AAA Birthday Challenge #65 Background Focus 😊

 Hello my crafty buddies,  Thank you so much for stopping by 🤗 I'm sorry for not in action here as wedding preparations of my BIL(much ...