Monday, April 1, 2024

~ AAA Birthday Challenge #60 Shaker ✨💖🧁🥳

Hello my Crafty friends,

Summers are full on swing mood ☀️🏖️ Miss A has conquered my craft space with her new goodies. She is eager to explore my craft supplies and she wants to learn how to use them 😂😜 I'm excited as well to see what she comes up with her ideas. 

Coming to today's post , it's card made for AAA Birthday Challenge #60 - Shaker. Isn't it a fun to use shaker elements in a simple card !! 🤩


To be frank, I wasnt a fan of shaker card until today's card even though it cheers up the recipient. It was mostly due to the foam tape that I was using before. Over the time the tape would open up was my fear to trying this out. It upsets a perfectionist like me if it opens up when given to recipient. 

When I was talking about my concern with my dear friend Disha, she suggested to try out infinite shaker card. And that's what my card for today's post


It's self explanatory card, I choose an ink blended background with shaker elements in the packing sheet and adhered the 'Big Birthday Wishes' diecut on the top of shaker window. 

I hope you like my card inspiration and if you would like to play along with current challenge please head over to AAA Birthday Challenge Blog and get inspired by my fellow crafters to play along :) 


Do let me know how it has turned out in the comments below 👇🤗 also if you are interested in such card inspirations please do follow me here and on my Instagram page - Papiershades 


Thank you for stopping by here 😃


Love,

Deekshita ❤️



1 comment:

~ AAA Birthday Challenge #60 Shaker ✨💖🧁🥳

Hello my Crafty friends, Summers are full on swing mood ☀️🏖️ Miss A has conquered my craft space with her new goodies. She is eager to expl...