Friday, July 21, 2023

Guest Designer @ Ifeelglee

 Hi my crafty friends 🤗


As the title says today I had this wonderful opportunity to be guest designing at Kanan's blog ifeelglee . I am honoured and grateful for her sweet gesture. She is one of a kind and sweet cute friend that I have ever met. Thank You so much Kanan ❤️ 🥰

I was overwhelmed by her sweet gesture to ask if I could do the designing over her blog !! Yay 😁 I literally did a happy dance as it's one of my first guest designing post !! 

Today's card is all about cute bunnies 🤩 Other day when I was looking over my card projects I came across that I had never made card saying Safe Travels. So this made to pick up these cute little bunnies. 


Let's see how I made this card !! 

Cute bunnies were stamped on the Watercolored paper using Versafine Onyx black ink and coloured using my favourite zig markers. To attain the beautiful cloudy background I have used stencilling technique through inkblending. I used a rectangle die to create a window. To add a color play I added a piece of pattern paper behind the panel. Once I was happy with the outcome I adhered everything using liquid glue and bunnies with foam squares for little dimension. Also few sequins and enamel dot for final touches  🙈 I never fail to add these little add-ons to my card to give that extra effect . 



I hope you like my this cute bunnies card inspiration and do let me know what you loved about it in the comments below 👇 



 
Supplies used 

MFT Anywhere with you Stampset,
MFT Rectangle Peek a boo Window 
MFT Cloud Stencil
MFT Pattern paper 

Also please feel free to connect and follow me for  such card inspirations here and on my Instagram page - Papiershades 



Thank you for stopping by here 😃



Love,

Deekshita ❤️













Playing along 




No comments:

Post a Comment

~ AAA Birthday Challenge #60 Shaker ✨💖🧁🥳

Hello my Crafty friends, Summers are full on swing mood ☀️🏖️ Miss A has conquered my craft space with her new goodies. She is eager to expl...