Saturday, July 1, 2023

AAA Birthday Challenge - #51 Butterflies πŸ¦‹

 Hello my crafty friends, 


Hope you are doing good 😊 We are enjoying the beautiful monsoon rains ☔🌦️ and I love to sip a coffee ☕ when it rains πŸ˜‰ Let me know what you would like to do when it rains ?! 


Coming to my today's card inspiration for AAA Birthday Challenge - July  the theme for this month is Butterflies πŸ¦‹


I chose to make a CAS card with the current theme. 

Solid butterfly was stamped using the red dye ink and it's delicate lace overlay was stamped on the vellum using gold embossing powder. It was sticked to one another in the middle to add dimensions as wings. 

 And the rest is self explanatory, if you need any info get back to me :) 


Few golden pearl sequins were used to beautify the card 🀩❤️


     I hope you like my card inspiration and if you would like to play along with current challenge please head over to AAA Birthday Challenge Blog and get inspired by my fellow crafters to play along :) 


Supplies used 

Products used are MFT's Brilliant Butterflies Stampset and Magical Mandala die 


Do let me know how it has turned out in the comments below πŸ‘‡πŸ€— also if you are interested in such card inspirations please do follow me here and on my Instagram page - Papiershades 


Thank you for stopping by here πŸ˜ƒ


Love,

Deekshita ❤️



No comments:

Post a Comment

~ AAA Birthday Challenge #60 Shaker ✨πŸ’–πŸ§πŸ₯³

Hello my Crafty friends, Summers are full on swing mood ☀️πŸ–️ Miss A has conquered my craft space with her new goodies. She is eager to expl...