Monday, January 24, 2022

I Love You So Mush !!! 💓

Hi dear Crafty Friends, 

        How are you all ? Hope you all are safe and enjoying the upcoming season of love. I guess you guys must be busy making some Valentine's day inspired cards by now 😃 

        Today I have a card made using a stamp sets from Lawn Fawn called 'mermaid-for-you'. I have stamped the critters on a watercolor cardstock, colored using the zig markers. These are fussy cut images. I love making shaped cards and wanted this card to be in circle shaped. Few die cuts are made using the circle dies both in colored cardstock and the vellum. For the ocean effect I have used  stitched-windy-backdrop and stitched-wave-borders. All the elements were adhered to the base using foam and liquid adhesives. At last added few clear pearls using the glossy accents. I choose a red cardstock for the sentiment which says I love you so mush !!! It was heat embossed and hand cut :) 

        This card is just perfect for the coming season of LOVE 💖 I love making shaped cards and I Hope you like this too. Do let me know how it is and share your thoughts in the comment section below. I would be happy to read your comments :) 


Thank you so much for stopping by , 

Love and Hugs, 

Deekshita 


Joining in this card for couple of challenges : 





2 comments:

  1. So cute! Really love your coloring and the details from the background die. Thank you for joining us at Time Out and do not miss our new Inspired by Words challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your encouraging words Nonni 😘😍 means a lot !! Sure will check out new challenge :)

      Delete

~ AAA Birthday Challenge #60 Shaker ✨💖🧁🥳

Hello my Crafty friends, Summers are full on swing mood ☀️🏖️ Miss A has conquered my craft space with her new goodies. She is eager to expl...