Friday, February 28, 2020

Love in Air !!!

Hello,

Thanks for stopping by :) 

February - known as the month of Love💗 

The most important person you can show love is yourself. 

As Moms who are often selfless and caregivers by nature, we really need something like self love to remind us just how deserving we are of the same love and attention that we show everyone else. My sanity lies in my craft room. So taking some time for self, be your own kind , creative and spread Love :)  

Coming to today's card - I'm sharing the love card which is made using Jane's Doodles 'Winter wishes' stamp set


I have used little mouse and bird from the stamp-set and colored using ZigRealBrush watercolor pens and fussy cut them. 


Heart Masked Background is made using the stencils from CrafTangles and inks are from Craftyscrappers ( Coral & Apple ) 


Love die-cut is from Technique Tuesday. For the dimension I have adhered couple of die-cut together added a glitter using shimmer pen and that completes my card !! 





I hope you like my take on love CAS-Card :) Please share your thoughts in the comments :)



Cheers,

Deekshita 


Playing along : 

Cup Cake Inspiration ( CIC487 - Theme challenge)



Janes Doodle Challenge #4 - MASKING



February BRI Moodboard Color Challenge










































3 comments:

  1. I saw your card in Janes Doodles challenge and I came over to say its super cute!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Congratulations for the watercolor win Deekshita!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card!! Love the masked heart!Thanks for playing along with us at JD!

    ReplyDelete

~ AAA Birthday Challenge #60 Shaker ✨💖🧁🥳

Hello my Crafty friends, Summers are full on swing mood ☀️🏖️ Miss A has conquered my craft space with her new goodies. She is eager to expl...