Friday, February 28, 2020

Simple CAS Card

Hi ,

Thanks for stopping by 😊

Today I have a quick and simple card to share that I have made a while for Prika Blog Challenge 😍  I was honored as a Guest Inspirator at Prika️💗 Thank you so much for the opportunity 🥰

I have dry embossed the white cardstock using Darice embossing folder. It gives subtle dimension to card.Also Die-cut some stars using MFT die. Colored the Star die cuts using nuvo alcohol markers. I haven't used traditional love colors but instead chose some pastels 


Adhere the Star die cuts on one other using liquid glue. Now arrange them on the embossed panel in the heart pattern.


I have stamped the sentiment from Lawn fawn using versa-fine onyx black on the embossed panel and used clear embossing powder. Added glossy accent to give glaze look.



Embossed panel was trimmed down and placed on top folding A2 sized card base. I adhered them using a double sided foam tape and liquid glue. Voila, that completes my simple love card :) 



I hope you liked this simple card 🥰 Did you? Comment below let me know what you liked 👇📝
Until then, Happy Crafting!

Cheers,
Deekshita :) 

Playing Along :




 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely CAS card. Thanks for sharing with us at The Male Room.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made such a beautiful card :-))
    Thank you so much for joining us in our "Use Embossing" challenge at The Male Room!

    ReplyDelete

~ AAA Birthday Challenge #60 Shaker ✨💖🧁🥳

Hello my Crafty friends, Summers are full on swing mood ☀️🏖️ Miss A has conquered my craft space with her new goodies. She is eager to expl...