Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Make a Wish - Stencilled Background

Hello everyone,

I'm here with set of birthday cards , which I have made using simple stenciled background technique. 
Using Sunny day stencil from Clearly besotted , I blended the background using distress inks - Mustard seed, Spiced Marmalade, Picked Raspberry, Twisted Citron, Wilted Violet , Seedless Preserve . 

Using a sponge dabber added little stars on top of it. I had some colored star die cuts from stash , used it on the card and added a doodled smiley using the black pen. Added a sentiment 'make a wish' from Janes Doodle. To complete the card adhered all on the side Kraft note card using a foam tape. I liked how it turned out, hope you like it too :) Also please share your thoughts in the comment below 💕



Cheers,

Deekshita :) 



Joining in 






1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful!!! I love rainbow rays!!! Thanks for joining us at Jane's Doodles Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

~ AAA Birthday Challenge #60 Shaker ✨💖🧁🥳

Hello my Crafty friends, Summers are full on swing mood ☀️🏖️ Miss A has conquered my craft space with her new goodies. She is eager to expl...