Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Watercolor Card (Galaxy Night Sky )

Hello ,

Thanks for stopping by :) 

Well I'm excited since this is my first ever blog-post. I need to explore more about this platform and will try to share my thoughts behind the cards/crafting project that I do.

Sharing the card that I have made using Jane's Doodles Bear Hugs

I have stamped Cute bears on Watercolor Card-stock and added some details like scarf and sweaters on both the bears :) Used my ZigRealBrush watercolor pens to color and fussy cut them.
   
For the background, I wanted the galaxy night sky effect. So combined these Zigcolors from Purple, Violet, Pink, Red, Blue and Black to get the desired results and acrylics splatters for the stars . 

Also added some bling on scarfs and sweaters using shimmer pens

Used a circle die for the shape of the card and heat embossed the sentiment 


Bear Hugs 
I hope you liked it !! Please share your thoughts in the comments and support :)

Love & Hugs,
Deekshita 😍



Joining in : 

Janes Doodle Challenge



Happy Little Stampers - Watercolor Challenge












6 comments:

  1. Love, love the colours of the galaxy night sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your first post. Your circle shape card is so adorable. Very creative to add the scarf and sweater. Beautiful galaxy night background. Thank you for joining the Jane’s Doodles watercoloring challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words Trina , means a lot to me !!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on your first blog post! Here's to many more to come! The galaxy night sky on your card is so beautiful!

    Thank you for participating in the Happy Little Stampers watercolor challenge & we hope you will join us again in the next HLS Challenge!.

    Anna – Design Team member at Happy Little Stampers

    Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.
    You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words Anna, means a lot !!

      Delete

~ AAA Birthday Challenge #60 Shaker ✨πŸ’–πŸ§πŸ₯³

Hello my Crafty friends, Summers are full on swing mood ☀️πŸ–️ Miss A has conquered my craft space with her new goodies. She is eager to expl...