Tuesday, October 1, 2024

~ AAA Birthday Challenge #66 Circle Shaped ⭕πŸŽ‚πŸ’Œ

 Hello there crafty buddies,


To all my lovely crafty friends, How have you been ?! Hope you all are enjoying your last days of summer and welcoming fall season πŸπŸ‚ 

I enjoyed with family and friends as we had a wedding in the house (most awaited one πŸ’•) and took a small break from crafting. But its time to gear up and finish half done projects to get back that memento πŸ€— Isn't it ?!

How often you have made shaped cards ?!

I love to create cards with different shapes and my favourite is circle shaped card 🀩 If you are wondering why I'm asking this ?! Because we have new theme at AAA Birthday Challenge #66 Circle Shaped Card

It means -  your card should be a circle shape, not just a card with circles on it. 


Today's inspiration is as simple as that, and self explanatory too !! I have used a pattern paper & plain cardstock for the base and used a coloured floral on top it. 

Took a black circle shaped cardstock and adhered pattern paper & plain white cardstock over it leaving a small spacing . I used alcohol markers to color my images. It was adhered to the base using foam squares to add a little dimension. 


Stamped a birthday sentiment on the plain area and added faux black dots using pointed pen (inspired by Carly Tee) Finished a card with sequins ✨

Supplies Used : 

Pattern Paper - MFT Feelin' Festive

Stamp - Waffle Flower Bouquet Builder 1

I hope you like my card inspiration and if you would like to play along with current challenge please head over to AAA Birthday Challenge Blog and get inspired by my fellow crafters to play along :) 


Do let me know how it has turned out in the comments below πŸ‘‡πŸ€— also if you are interested in such card inspirations please do follow me here and on my Instagram page - Papiershades 

Thank you for stopping by here πŸ˜ƒ

Love,

Deekshita ❤️


3 comments:

~ AAA Birthday Challenge #66 Circle Shaped ⭕πŸŽ‚πŸ’Œ

 Hello there crafty buddies, To all my lovely crafty friends, How have you been ?! Hope you all are enjoying your last days of summer and we...